1st, Let me appologise to anyone who was offended by the SUBJECT of my post
(re: is
adobe a professional company).  Yes, it was meant to shake people up (hopefully
those
who work at adobe.  It was over the top, and put in perspective, the way the
upgrade was
handled was NOT that big of a problem.

2nd.  Yes, all of what I asked for IS available on web sites / updated docs,
etc. and I did
NOT spend much time looking for it.  and I am very thankful for those who have
pointed
me to the right urls.  You have saved me a lot of time.

3rd, I have been building custom software applications for longer than MOST of
the users
of this forum have been alive (anyone around remember the developer
competitions in the
early 80's) and while every silly little program that I have installed has a
READ-ME and/or
Feature Changed file.   I found that lack of that is this upgrade a little
strange (never mind
that the most of the URLs were not updated.)  In my opinion, I would have been
happy to
wait a week and had the upgrade rolled out with the professionalism (is this a
word?) that I
expected from Macromedia / Adobe.

4th.  I have made a decision to use FLEX for most of my future development
effort (and
have converted a few cohorts to do the same.)  This group is the most active
and is
certainly read by Adobe employees and I will continue to make any comments that
will
help Flex become a better product in the future.  (For the individual who said
"If you have
nothing nice to say"... Sorry, but I have not bought into that much political
correctness yet.

5th.  Flex Rocks

Bruce