Greetings,

I have a toggle button bar where some buttons need to be styled one way,
and the rest styled another (ie, first 4 in a bar of 10 must have a blue
background, while the rest should be yellow).

The problem is, even though these styles are getting applied to the
button (I've verified this through tracing and debugging), the damn
things won't actually render until a different component in the app is
clicked.

For example:

Upon first load of the screen, it'll look like this:

  http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/svyeta/before.gif
<http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/svyeta/before.gif>

Then when the answer is selected elsewhere on the page (thus
incrementing the position), it'll do this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/svyeta/after.gif
<http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/svyeta/after.gif>

How can I force these styles to render properly?  It's driving me mad!

Cheers,
Michelle