From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Igor
Costa
Sent: 08 January 2007 14:48
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Possible bug introduced in 2.0.1

Isn't a bug or something related to.

I did some wrong way or the Design mode did.

Here's a re-done code of yours, I used the Design mode too.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute">
    <mx:states>
        <mx:State name="newState">
            <mx:SetProperty target="{button1}" name="label" value="back"/>
            <mx:SetEventHandler target="{button1}" name="click"
handler="currentState=''"/>
        </mx:State>
    </mx:states>
    <mx:Panel x="201" y="63" width="250" height="200" layout="absolute">
        <mx:ControlBar>
            <mx:Button label="Next" id="button1"
click="currentState='newState'"/>
        </mx:ControlBar>