I just ran into a bug with the MXML editor when code folding is on. Just
filed the bug, but I thought I would send this out to see if a) others
have the issue, b) there appears to be a workaround.

The bug occurs when cutting text in the MXML editor. To reproduce:

1) Create a new mxml app:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute">
    <mx:VBox>
        <mx:HBox>
    </mx:VBox>
</mx:Application>

2) Select the following:  xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";

3) Hit CTRL-X. Note that the 1st and 5th line of text disappear.

The good news is that turning off code folding appears to fix the
problem.  I am on a new install of Flex 2.0.1, Eclipse 3.2 on Windows
XP. Other plugins include Callisto and the Spring IDE component.

Would be curious if others can reproduce.

-D