--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew D. Goodfellow"
Ya, I had heard about that.  I was trying to offload some of the
processing to the user by doing it in AS.  I have found that unless
you are getting the FLV from a server you control you will run into
crossdomain issues when trying to process it in AS.  It looks like
I'll be following suit and using ffmpeg as well.  Do you have any
suggestions/links on how to set it up?  I want to process remote flvs
for now and eventually using it to convert avi/other video formats to flv.

Thanks for the help,

-John