I have an ItemRenderer, which is also the ItemEditor (of type
TextInput) for 3 columns in my Datagrid. When there are two or more
rows present in the DataGrid, and I start entering the values into
these, as I move from one row to the other, the textinputs get back
their old values and the new values entered are no longer present.

My datagrid has an ArrayCollection as a dataProvider.

I have tried setting the values into the ArrayCollection by having
the "itemEditEnd" event of the DataGrid, but it still does not help.

Is there anything else when I am missing ? I have tried to read and
implement from most of the articles on the net which talk about the
ItemRenderers/ItemEditors and tried all possible combinations, it does
not help.