Hi Jason,

are you trying to embed the images? I'm not sure, if a repeater can do that
at all, since it is executed at runtime and not at compile time like the
embed directive. Maybe you can load the images at runtime by binding their
url to the source attribute of an image?
Setting labels in a custom component works similar. Expose a public property
of your component to set the value from outside and bind the label's text
property to it internally.

Cheers,
Ralf.