There's a heap of cairngorm examples on cairngormdocs.org in the blogs section

On 10/01/2007, at 12:53 PM, Kevin wrote:

I found another simple Cairngorm 2.1 example for those interested. Although the app is a little buggy, I think it is a very clear example of the Cairngorm "flow" for those of us newbies trying to get rolling on this stuff. It is a little easier to follow that the store example if you are looking at this stuff for the first time.

http://www.aboutnico.be/?p=46

Thanks, Kevin