I guess the next greatest question is will we be able to deploy apollo apps on the iphone?
That would rock

regards,

Bjorn

On 10/01/2007, at 5:34 PM, Shannon Hicks wrote:

It runs OS X, it runs Safari.... It even runs widgets... surely it is capable of running Flash Player 9. If Apple intends on letting 3rd party developers in on the phone, then I bet it'll be included. If Apple/Cingular plan on selling more optional applications for the phone, perhaps they won't.

On a similar but off-topic note... what of PDF's on the iPhone?

Shan

John Kirby wrote:
After seeing the Steve Jobs MacWorld demo (http:// events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event) of the new iPhone which runs a Mac OS X (light)... I can't help but think that flex apps can't be far behind? I can't wait to start!

Anyone at Adobe care to comment on a flash/flex mobile version for the iPhone.

This is one very cool device/platform!

.j

--
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
 - Henry Ford