I was attempting to set it up so that I could just always have a fresh
trunk build to include in other projects, but on second thought, maybe
it would be better to just use the binary releases, and do the whole SVN
library thing for my own internal libraries.

I'm still new to SVN, and eclipse in general, so these were really just
some novice questions I guess. I'll figure them out.

Thanks, :-)

Kevin N.