________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of greg h
Sent: 12 January 2007 06:46
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cairngorm-devel] Re: [flexcoders] cairngorm flash lite/AS2
version

Robin,

I am not in the mobile space.  However at MAX Steven Webster had
"Cairngorm 2 Mobile Edition" on the roadmap.

Steven's slides (PDF downloadable at the link following) said "Will be
available for download on Adobe Labs shortly...".  I just checked labs
and I still to not see it there.
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/swebster/archives/DevelopingNextGenRIAWith
Cairngorm2.pdf
<http://weblogs.macromedia.com/swebster/archives/DevelopingNextGenRIAWit
hCairngorm2.pdf>
(Note:  In the PDF see pages 33-41)

Can anyone else give an update on the status of "Cairngorm 2 Mobile
Edition"?

On 11/28/06, Robin Burrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >