Hey Coders,

When I compile a working AS3 project I occasionally run into a very
very time consuming and strange error.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
at be.webdevotion.lnb.view.slideshow::Slideshow/resizeHandler
()[C:\*\workspace\lnb\be\webdevotion\lnb\view\slideshow\Slideshow.as:40]
at be.webdevotion.lnb.view.slideshow::Slideshow$iinit
()[C:\*\workspace\lnb\be\webdevotion\lnb\view\slideshow\Slideshow.as:24]
at LNB$iinit()[C:\*\workspace\lnb\LNB.as:80]

This error even occurs when my main class constructor is just empty.
This error also occurs where code is in comments.
I tried reboots, made new projects, commented big chunks of code etc.

In the error logs of the "plug in development" view, there are a lot of
errors
about org.eclipse.ui, if that helps.

I updated everything to the latest versions ( eclipse 3.2.1 and Flex 2.0.1).

Can someone pull me out of this situation ?