I'm having the same problem with NetConnection and Cairngorm, it triggers more and more NetStatus events everytime I reconnect to the server. The server doesn't show any reconnects so it's a clientside thing but not sure why.. I also tried removing the listeners but nothing changed.

Thijs

Op 15-jan-2007, om 19:01 heeft Martin Wood-Mitrovski het volgende geschreven:

> One theory I have about what 'might' be happening is that before I make
> my servce call, I'm adding event listeners for the result/fault and
> these may be duplicate ones, because the remote object instance is being
> persisted in ServiceLocator. However, I tried explictly removing the
> listeners before adding them and no dice.

sounds like the most likely thing to be happening.

try setting a breakpoint on where you remove / add the listeners and check that the references are the ones you expect, i.e. you are not trying to remove a
different listener or something.