Von: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com im Auftrag von Alistair McLeod
Gesendet: Di 16.01.2007 11:11
An: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: RE: [flexcoders] Cairngorm support for Flex 2.0.1 modules?

Hi Tom,

Before any additions are made to the Cairngorm framework, we always
ensure that they have been used in "real-life" projects first. I'm doing
some investigation into Cairngorm/Modules and will post results when I
get them, but don't expect any immediate changes to Cairngorm around
this. What will likely happen first is blog posts/DevNet articles
suggesting how we see things working, and then additions to the
framework once those ideas have been proven.

I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts and experiences on others on
this too.

Best,

Alistair

--
Alistair McLeod
Technical Practice Leader (Rich Internet Applications and LiveCycle)