Hi,

I'm using mx:Move effects on ViewStack as it's items showEffect and
hideEffect. HideEffect moves the previous view off-screen; then the
next view slides in.

(btw these views are complex full-screen displays (containing
TabNavigators, DataGrids and TileLists)

First time when changing views, the effect plays properly - e.g. when
switching from view 0 to view 1, or view 1->view 2 etc. everything
works as expected: the first view moves out, the second one moves in.

But: I've noticed a strange behaviour when returning to the ViewStack's
view that was previously shown (created), for instance view 1 ->view 0:
for a blink of a second the object is displayed on it's final position
(!); then it dissapears, the effect starts and object moves in as
expected.
Another thing I noticed is that previously created view's showEffect
starts too early: it doesn't wait the hideEffect of the previous view
to play it's part - they play at the SAME TIME.

I've come to conclusion that this first time the effect plays right
because objects aren't created yet (?).

I tried to do the same thing with mx:States - nothing was improved, and
the performance was drastically degraded -> seems like States have
problems (?).

The questions are:
- what am I supposed to do with Effects. Did I miss something?
- do I have to destroy objects previously shown?
- how do you destroy objects in Flex?
- what's the problem with mx:States and performance?

Thanks in advance!

Danko