From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Tretola
Sent: 18 January 2007 09:46
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: QTP plug in requires FDS?! That's crazy

Will it not run against FDS lite single cpu (Free)?

Rich

On 1/18/07, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Given QTP's cost without any Adobe involvement it struck us that most
customers who wanted to use the QTP plugin would probably be enterprises who
would also be interested in FDS.  We've been pleasantly surprised to see the
interest from folks who seem to be able to afford QTP but can't afford an
FDS license J   We are beginning to investigate what options we might be
able to come up with, but the FDS license requirement will continue in the
near-term.  If you need a trial license you can contact me off-list, but you
must be willing to accept future sales contact J

Matt

  _____