On 1/17/07, Battershall, Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been using CFMX 7.02's ability translate CFCs to AS objects but
>  have noticed the following limitation:
>
>  If I have an array of objects (like CFCs) in my CFC/AS class def - these
>  will not translate over the wire and I'm forced to pull over the array
>  as a separate remoting request.
>
>  Example:
>  Catalog.cfc has an attribute products of type Product.cfc array.
>  <cfproperty name="Products" type="Product[]"/>
>  Catalog.as has an ArrayCollection of Product objects, i.e., public var
>  Products:ArrayCollection.

I'm confused about the syntax of the <cfproperty> tag you used above.
I may be wrong, but my understanding is that you would specify that
Products is an array like this:
<cfproperty name="Products" type="array">.  IIRC CF isn't concerned
about the type of an array's content.  I would also echo João's advice
to define Products as an Array in your AS class.