Thanks very much for the info, Clint.  If I return a query instead of
an array, do I still cast it as an ArrayCollection?  It doesn't seem
to be working for me.  The other puzzling thing is that I can use my
current code and use the result as the data provider for a grid, and
it works perfectly...it's just when I try to use it as a data
provider for a list, it doesn't work.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Clint Tredway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>