Yes,I am using the built in CF server.
I think leaving the url blank when setting up my the project might be
causing the problem!

Yes I have complied my project.

Let me add the path to the url and see what happens.
I notices that they did this in the dvd Beyond the basics, but I was
following an other example of an app that currently up and running and
I did not see a path in the url??? Still new to all of this, but
understanding it once I get a good explanation.

Thank you for the help,

Roger

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Clint Tredway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are few things to check,
> are you using the built in web server with CF or another webserver?
If you