Irina,

:) Thanks, I didn't even think about those properties in the mxml. For those
who are reading this in the future, this workaround does work.

Use the percentWidth and percentHeight in your mxml that extends Module if
you want percentage width and height to work when the module is loaded into
the shell.

Peace, Mike

Thenks again Irina.