Well I did set the horizontalGap to 0, but there is still a 10px or so space in the buttons. I didn't see anything in the style of the link bar that controlled the buttons

Abdul Qabiz wrote:

I have never done that but I have feeling you can reduce the space around buttons using styles if LinkBar and LinkButton.

And also setting horizontalGap of LinkBar to reduce the gap between individual buttons in LinkBar...

You might want to try that?

-abdul