Oleg Filipchuk wrote:
> any of supported languages - you mean English, French, German and Chinese?
> The are a plenty of other languages. I've been testing it on machines, with
> Russian, Czech, Polish, Slovakian, Ukrainian etc and everywhere it is the
> same "Press Esc to exit full screen"... Is it so hard for such a big
> company
> to make translation of one simple sentence to at least 50-70 languages?

I'm assuming you have a display of your own "Click Here for Fullscreen!"
message, in whichever set of languages you wish... could you toggle it
to "Click Here to Switch Back!" when they do so?

The Player is localized into many but not all languages, and its context
menu can contain "fullscreen" text, with the screen itself then
containing "escape" text. My point here is that these are usually not
the only interface elements exposed -- usually you'd also have your own
instructions, which can be in any language you care to write.

(I'm not sure whether anyone from the Flash Player team keeps up-to-date
with reading all messages on FlexCoders.)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd