I have a hierarchy of objects

parent
-- child
---- grandchild
------ greatgrandchild

they are persisted in separate tables and mapped in hibernate as
bi-directional one-to-many relationships.

In flex I have a destination which retrieves the parent objects and
hibernate takes care of retrieving the graph of objects which form the
parent-child tree.

I have a set of manages AS objects in my flex project corresponding to
a simple set of pojos on the server side.  I have bound the AS objects
to datagrids in my flash application.

If I update a parent object the alterations make it cleanly through to
my DB (HSQLDB instance for testing).  If I alter anything on any of
the subordinate objects I get an identity error thrown by Hibernate
and the update fails.

I am looking for examples of parent child relationships expressed in
the destination definitions for the HibernatAssembler in FDS.  Anyone
tried this?

I can't find any fds/hibernate examples out there that aren't
completely trivial.