From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Abdul Qabiz
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Can't seem to customize Flash ContextMenu

        It should work.

        But I am guessing that your Application has absolute
width/height specified in your MXML. And your html-wrapper has different
(greater) width/height.

        That's the only case, in my opinion, when flash-player's stage
gets exposed.

        Try to keep the dimensions specified in MXML and HTML same.

        -abdul

        On 1/25/07, Battershall, Jeff < [EMAIL PROTECTED]