All,

I have a Flex Dashboard in the works with a viewstack showing a global
overview of company data on the first screen and then additional views
drilling into specific regions. I've had a few requests from users
that they would like to be able to click on the pie wedge for a
specific region and then be taken to that region's in depth page.

It doesn't look like there is a way to configure click events for
specific wedges on the pie chart. If there is, how would you go about
making a function that would take a click event on a wedge and make it
switch the viewstack to a different view.

CHris