I've been calling MovieClipLoader.unloadClip() prior to loading further clips.
That was my fix for the same problem

Bjorn

On 25/01/2007, at 5:13 AM, Paul Spitzer wrote:

I'm convinced I've found a bug...

I have a very simple Flex app that performs two loads of the same FP7
SWF file (via Loader). The FP7 SWF then uses MovieClipLoader to load a
JPG. The first SWF loads the JPG without any problems but, the second
fails. The onLoadInit handler is never called. Neither is the
onLoadError or even onLoadStart. According to Charles the request for
the JPG never makes it out of Flash.

Odd thing is if I take the identical MovieClipLoader code out of the
class and move it to the root time line the subsequent load functions
properly.

I've attached the project. Any help or at least a confirmation that this
/should/ work would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

<FlexScratch.zip>