I got that error too on the last step.

I like the app. It's weird that in some areas a combination of a radio
button and image is shown to make a selection and other areas it's
just an image. Maybe get rid of the radio buttons in other areas for
consistency?

It would be cool if the image assets were more realistic. Seems like
they would have the ability to do that. Just shoot a blank ring and
then the ornaments and stones that go on it and overlay them. Probably
be quicker than drawing a bunch of vector art. It just wouldn't be
scaleable. Then they could show an image of a hand with the ring on. I
think I saw a wedding ring flex app that did that.

Is there going to be a paper cut-out version of a ring a user builds
so they can print it out and see what it looks like on their finger? :)

Awesome job.

Juan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Doug McCune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The app worked for me, I got all the way through without any problems.
> Very cool, good work. It's great to see apps people are unleashing into
> the wild. I had fun writing obscene slogans on mock high school rings.
> God I'm mature.
>

> Michael Schmalle wrote:
> >
> > Hey Rich
> >
> > I went into, clicked where my kids are,
> >
> > then entered a name,
> >
> > then clicked on the arrow ring preview and got this error.
> >
> > ArgumentError: Undefined state 'none'.
> >     at mx.core::UIComponent/::getState ()
> >     at mx.core::UIComponent/::findCommonBaseState()
> >     at mx.core::UIComponent/::commitCurrentState()
> >     at mx.core::UIComponent/setCurrentState()
> >     at mx.core::UIComponent/set currentState()
> >     at MethodInfo-99()
> >     at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::call()
> >     at mx.binding::Binding/::innerExecute()
> >     at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
> >     at mx.binding::Binding/mx.binding:Binding::wrapFunctionCall ()
> >     at mx.binding::Binding/execute()
> >     at mx.binding::Binding/watcherFired()
> >     at mx.binding::Watcher/notifyListeners()
> >     at mx.binding::PropertyWatcher/eventHandler()
> >     at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction

http://everythingflex.wordpress.com/2007/01/24/announcing-ringdesignonlinecom-flex-2/