I had a joke here to go with that but umm not sure it's the appropriate
forum hehehe (PG rated and all)

On 1/25/07, Bjorn Schultheiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   half as long, twice as strong.

;)

 On 25/01/2007, at 1:28 PM, Scott Barnes wrote:

:)

Ditto, (love FLEX). There are many .NET developers who use FLEX, so all is
good but anyway, nothing like a good ol fashion debate to cause a stir ;) (I
really need to cut my novels down don't i).

Scott.
Microsoft Code Poet / Deep Sleep Zenmaster.

339273152,00.htm<http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/MS_Adobe_war_in_blogosphere/0,339028227,339273152,00.htm>

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes