Hi Parker,

It's just as likely something else, but I can suggest two places to look.

One is a constraint that might be triggering a lot of events needlessly. The
other is if you are using the drawing api, make sure that the  view doing
the drawing is in a state where it needs to redraw before performing the
redraw and potentially any calculations in there.

-Cort