Hi ,

  In my apllication i am using Flex 2.0  ,JSP and tomcat server.
  I have hosted this application under Tomcat on a remote server.
  The file which i am acessing from this application is stored in local drive
C://
  This file when stored under context root is acessible but not from the local
drive.
  Hence this following  error when i run the apllication.

  SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file
http://myserver:8080/application/bin/page.swf cannot access local resource
file:///C:/User_Content/Podcast/BasRutten.JPG. Only local-with-filesystem and
trusted local SWF files may access local resources.
 at flash.display::Loader/flash.display:Loader::_load()
 at flash.display::Loader/load()
 at mx.controls::SWFLoader/::loadContent()
 at mx.controls::SWFLoader/load()
 at mx.controls::SWFLoader/mx.controls:SWFLoader::commitProperties()
 at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()
 at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateClient()
 at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::makeRowsAndColumns()
 at
mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::updateDisplayList()
 at
mx.controls.listClasses::TileBase/mx.controls.listClasses:TileBase::updateDisplayList()
 at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()
 at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateDisplayList()
 at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
 at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
 at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
 at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()
 at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
 at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

  I would really appreciate your quick response.

  Thanks ,
  Vinod M Jacob

always stay connected to friends.