Hi All,

I have two major issues with DataGrid. Please help to come out

First:::: Column Width

I am not able get the width of datagrid's column.

I need to store the width of each column of a datagrd in database
and resize each column everytime it loads on the basis of value
stored in the database.

Second :::: Column ReOrder

Lets say user changed the order of dataGrid. I want to save this
order in database but this order should be user specific i.e users
can save their order and see the same what they have changed last
time.

Since it should be user specific, so I cant save arrayCollection
again n again for each user.

How can I implement these functionalies in my project.
Kindly help.

Thanks,
Sanjay sharma