From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Doug McCune
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex 3.0 - What happened to letting Flex 2
bed in?

Quick question regarding updates to the framework, new components, etc.
If the SDK remains free then in theory we'd be able to use our existing
Flex Builder 2 to use any updated components or new ones that are added
to the framework, right? You obviously wouldn't get the changes that are
made to Flex Builder itself (all the stuff mentioned about workflow,
productivity, etc). But any new components should be fairly straight
forward to get working in FB 2?

Merrill, Jason wrote:

        "We need to do a better job of being more open about releases
and
        allowing our customers to participate openly in shaping the
products."

        I agree - I haven't heard much from Adobe on Flashcoders lately
re: the Flash 9 IDE  (Flash CS3?) - JD @ Adobe did respond to an
unrelated question I had yesterday, which was much appreciated, but I
haven't heard much about Flash 9 IDE in a looonng time.  Maybe you could
poke someone with a small pin over there @ HQ or something. :)

        Jason Merrill
        Bank of America
        Learning & Organizational Effectiveness