Are you talking about the SpringGraph component?

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?view=sn610#view=sn611&viewName=Flex%20Extension&loc=en_us&authorid=71967431&page=0&scrollPos=0&subcatid=0&snid=sn611&itemnumber=11&extid=1048510&catid=0

Shan

oneproofdk wrote:

A few weeks ago (as far as I remember) I saw a cool Flex2 app, that
would take a search string for a book title, retrieve data from Amazon
and display books in a "web-like" setup, where the books are connected
by wires, if I click on a book, it would retrieve data from Amazon on
that book.

All those bookcovers were floating around, allowing the user to drag
in the web and all things would follow.

I'd love to see some example code on how to do this - can anyone help me ?

I tryed to post this yesterday - but it never showed up here - so
sorry for the double posts if it should arrive twice.

Thanks,
Mark