Hi,

The title sums it up... basically, I'd like to select a datagrid row
on rollover. There's a rollover event on the datagrid but I see no way
from that, to obtain the id of the row that's currently being 'rolled
over'... any ideas ?

Alternatively... and here's the reason I'm trying to do the above...

I have a context menu on the datagrid which provides the user with
options to carry out on the currently 'rolled over' row... but when
the user clicks the right mouse button, the 'rollover' color
disappears. I want the rollover color to remain when the menu pops up.
My only solution was to force the rollover row to be the selected row -
 which would solve this. If anyone can think of an alternative way to
stop the loss of the rollover color then that'll be just as good ;-)

Thanks,

Jamie.