Hi All,

We have a need to dynamically print different views of data grids in
flex builder2.  Has anyone done this sucessfully and do you have any
words of wisdom regarding this. I've been working with the PrintDataGrid
object but it has some issues associated with it.  Also, what we'd
really like to do is create a pdf that is sent straight to the browser
or to the printer.

I think creating a printview on the fly is probably not such a big deal,
but has anyone dealt with issues such as dynamic column width, height
etc..  I'd really like to know how you are doing this.

T I A,

Lois J. Greene-Hernandez