Is it possible to Inheirt from an MX Application inside of an MX
Application ?

We wish to make two MX applications.

One called:

ApplicationSecure ( file name is ApplicationSecure )

and One called:

ApplicationMain ( file name is ApplicationMain )

ApplicationSecure header looks normal such as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        layout="absolute" creationComplete="authenticate()"
        creationPolicy="all"
        xmlns:cc="dynaLib.common.components.*"  >

        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[

However we wish ApplicationMain Header to look as the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<c:ApplicationSecure xmlns:c="*"
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; ">

</c:ApplicationSecure>

So in ascence ApplicationSecure is inherting from Application.

ApplicationSecure will run first than ApplicationMain.

Everything seems ok, only that the compiler is comlaining that is can
not find any
of the MX components in its namespace path.

In other words, it is as if the ApplicationMain is ignoring the line:
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml
becauase we have instructed it to inherit from ApplicationSecure.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sean.