No. Flash Player needs Flash Media Server to be able to record audio from the Microphone class. You could use a Windows Media Player hosted object to record, but that would end up being a SmartClient style app, not a web delivered one and would require the user have DirectX installed.

Influxis.com is really cheap; Mediatemple is only slightly more; both have FMS hosting in scales.