What do you mean by "multi-part parameter passing"?

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of leds usop
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:46 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] HTTPService with variable number of parameter

My bad, i assumed lorenzo specifically wanted to use a
'GET' method from the mxml he sent. There are many
ways to do this, tracy's method and some other methods
you can check from the docs using httpservice and
urlloader via POST method should work as well. Just
bear in mind that Flex doesnt support multi-part
parameter passing (pls correct me if im wrong). Thnx!

--- Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:tspratt%40lariatinc.com>