I've created a custom diagram component that I want to be able to
print with a plain white background, but the application background
color is being printed as well.  Is there a way to get around this?

Making the background of the component white doesn't quite do it
because I always end up with a sliver of the application background
color on at least one edge.  I guess the scaling algorithm in
FlexPrintJob has a little trouble with my component or one of its
parents and doesn't quite get things sized right.

Thanks,

Tom