G'day

We've started developing an enterprise level Flex 2 + ColdFusion*
intranet system but we've bitten off more than we can chew. The system
is comprised of (in order of priority):

Contacts Management (CRM)
Large Tourism specific application
Subscriptions Management
Events Management

We started development based on the initial requirements of the CRM,
but the requirements gathering for the other modules plus learnings
from the initial development has revealed a system that is too large
for two developers to deliver by September 2007. We've gathered most
of the requirements, but there are still some for the Tourism specific
applications yet to be gathered.

We will be sending out a formal request for quote (RFQ) in early
February. I'm sending this out now to try to get a list of AUSTRALIAN
companies we can send the RFQ to. So if you're interested, or you know
of others that may be, please let me know WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS
(click on the "Send Email" link on the right if you're reading this at
the Yahoo Groups site or reply to this post).

* Note: it is not a requirement that the application be built using
ColdFusion, but it is preferred as our application development efforts
revolve around CF. We have purchased the enterprise version of Flex
Data Services.

Thanks

Nathan Drury
Systems Analyst / Developer