*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Brendan Meutzner
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:31 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] Time Entry Component

 Hi,

So if it turns out that there is indeed a Time Entry control in Flex, I
end up looking like a doof... HOWEVER, I haven't seen anything remotely
resembling a time entry similar to the Windows time... so....

http://www.stretchmedia.ca/code_examples/time_entry/TimeEntryTester.html

Would love feedback, testing from the group, and then I'll go ahead and
post on Exchange.

Brendan

--
Brendan Meutzner
Stretch Media - RIA Adobe Flex Development