Hi, your config script looks fine to me, give us an example of your
service.mxlm file, maybe youre calling the service inccorectly? Here
is an example of mine:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<cairngorm:ServiceLocator
        xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        xmlns:cairngorm="com.adobe.cairngorm.business.*">

        <mx:RemoteObject id="LoginService"
                destination="amfphp"
                source="Login"
                showBusyCursor="true"/>

</cairngorm:ServiceLocator>

and script:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<services-config>
    <services>
        <service id="amfphp-flashremoting-service"
                 class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService"
                 messageTypes="flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage">
            <destination id="amfphp">
                <channels>
                    <channel ref="my-amfphp"/>
                </channels>
                <properties>
                    <source>*</source>
                </properties>
            </destination>
        </service>
    </services>

    <channels>
        <channel-definition id="my-amfphp"
class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
            <endpoint uri="http://localhost/amfphp/gateway.php";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
        </channel-definition>
    </channels>
</services-config>