I've got a HBox with number(about 10) of images (375x200). For some
reason the images are flickering. It's really anoying.

I'm changing they x-property and let the moveEffect handle the rest,
for some reason it really looks weird.

<mx:HBox id="preview_container2"
                                height="100%"
                                horizontalGap="35"
                                paddingTop="30"
                                paddingLeft="30"
                                paddingRight="30"
                                moveEffect="previewMove">
                                <mx:Repeater id="preview_rpt"
dataProvider="{mediaTestHelper.galleryDataArray}">
                                        <controls:PreviewHolder
data="{preview_rpt.currentItem}"/>
                                </mx:Repeater>
                        </mx:HBox>