I upgraded my Flex Builder 2 plugin on Eclipse today (Eclipse 3.1 on Win XP)
to 2.0.1 and I am now getting an error when trying to open any of my
projects which were defined as java projects.  Here is the error:

"A problem occurred while opening this project.  Try quitting and restarting
the application.  If the problem persists, you may be using an unsupported
project version, or your project files may be corrupted."

If I accept the dialog, I can edit the MXML and AS files within the MXML and
ActionScript editors however I do not get any code hints.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Rich