Hey All,

I don't remember encountering this issue before.  I have a List
component with a custom item renderer, which includes an image loaded
dynamically at runtime.  I want my List component to display all items
all the time, and I need to resize it depending on the number of items
that get loaded in.

I'm going through weird iterations of having the custom renderer
resizing and invalidating itself, but then the List doesn't scroll
properly, then I tried simply changing the List height after a data
change by iterating through it's children, but that's not working right
either.

I know there must be a simple way of doing this; I just can't seem to
find the right documentation.

Any ideas?

Jay Proulx

Application Developer

Internet Delivery Services - eVision Team

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(613) 783-6711