If you can get the renderer to emit a custom event that contained the
data that might work.

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of evert_dennis
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Index of an itemRenderer

I've got a repeater which is creating objects based on how many items
are in the HorizontalList. For the sake of this example lets say
there are 6 items. When I roll over an itemRenderer in the list I am
passing data to that object based on which itemRenderer you are rolled
over using event.itemRenderer.data. That works fine if I am only
passing it to repeated object number 1 from every single item in the
list. But I would like to pass the appropriate data to each
appropriate object based on which itemRenderer you are over. So if
you are rolled over itemRenderer 4, pass data to object 4. Does this
make sense? Any ideas?