From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carlos Rovira
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:06 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Where is CalendarLayout?

mmm...why???

In the docs we can read:

"The CalendarLayout class handles the layout of the date grid in a
month.
 *  CalendarLayout can be extended to develop DateControls with
 *  single month display control or side-by-side month displays."

So, If I can extend it..why I can't get code hiting????

Really weird..

On 1/31/07, Xavi Beumala < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

The CalendarLayout class is itself marked with the [ExcludeClass]
metadata, so you won't be able to import it :( Don't know if it will
allow compilation.

Best
X.

On 1/31/07, Carlos Rovira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]