From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stembert Olivier (BIL)
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Project structure

Hi flexcoders,

I'd like to put many mxml applications in only one eclipse project.
The problem is that I can only put my applications in the main flex
folder. I don't like it because I want to structure my project and put
my applications in subfolders.
Is there a workaround using Flex Builder? I know I can use Flex Ant
tasks.

Rgds,

Olivier

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in
writing and duly signed.