in your dragDrop event, broadcast the items x & y along with its
arrayCollection identifier and update the collection.

On 2/2/07, Danko Kozar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I'm trying to create a control that receives a dataProvider (which is
an ArrayCollection of Objects) and draws these objects as Sprites on
screen (the object contains x and y property (coordinate) of the
Sprite).

My question is: when moving the object with mouse, how can it's new
position automatically be propagated to the dataProvider?

I want to accomplish that my Sprites behave like DataGrid items: when
changing it's properties (x and y), i'd like the objects in
dataProvider to be updated with (x,y) data.

Thanks in advance!

Danko

--
http://indeegrumpee.spaces.live.com/