no, i havent tried to do that so I have not run into that issue

On 2/2/07, napearson99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hey Clint, im having problems with the scheduler. After reading up on
it some it seems that it can't handle large dates spans. For example
I can't have an entry with a year between the start and end date. I
guess this is because they used int where they should of used Number.

Have you encountered this? I'm thinking i might just do a find and
replace all through all the files....

Im very desperate.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Clint